Monday, November 19, 2012



 Authors note; I right this to demonstrate my understanding of character annalsis.

Over the weekend a 14 or 15 year old boy was running around town at about 11:00 at night.  The boy’s name is Roger.  He is small, frail, willow- wild and was last seen wearing tennis shoes and blue jeans he presented a dirty appearance. Roger was attempting to steal Mrs. Luella Bates Washington Jones packet book.  We spoke with Mrs. Jones she said this “I was just trying to walk home and eat my dinner. A boy came up to me and tried to steal my pocket book.  I was very upset I asked him why he tried to take it from me and he said that he just wanted a pair of blue suede shoes.  I just said he could have asked me for money to get them. ” the boy was mean and disrespectful but Mrs. Jones still took Roger home even though         Roger was mean.  He washed his face had dinner while dinner was cooking he was trying to change his appearance to Mrs. Jones by asking her if he could go get some milk for dinner and her purse was laying right on the couch and he didn’t even try to steal it and run again and left after words “he was a little scared of me and thought that I was going to hurt him and get him in trouble with the police.” We nicely ask you to contact us at (555)-019-1536 if you see Roger or have any information regarding the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment