One day I was at school in 6th grade and it was after lunch at recess and I was on a hill with my friends and I did a cartwheel and I fell and twisted my wrist because I fell on my left hand. My friends walked me to the nurses office and went back to class and I was sitting in the nurses office and she called my mom so she could come and take me to the hospital.
When I got to the hospital I went to go get and X- ray and they seen a fracture in my arm do they didn’t give me a cast but they gave me a brace and a sling only because it was a hair line fracture.
The next day I went to school and everybody wanted to sign my sling they also felt bad for me. Then I couldn’t write because I broke my left hand and that is the hand I write with.L so my friend Sammy and brooke had to write everything for me. It was exceedingly hard for my to do anything because I had this vast thing on my arm. Also the next couple days I couldn’t do anything by myself I always had to have somebody with me just in case and it was so infuriating.
When I had my brace on I could not do gymnastics and it made me sad because I enormously love gymnastics and im so good at them. All of my friends would do gymnastics in front of me and I felt envious and left out like I wasn’t even there anymore and I just wanted to slash my brace off and do gymnastics with them.
I got my brace off after 3 weeks and if felt do good but it still hurt a little bit but I got threw It and then my mom told me that I couldn’t do gymnastics for 1 MONTH and I was like what but that month flew by like nothing and I was back doing gymnastics. J
No comments:
Post a Comment