Authors note: I wrote
this to demonstrate my understanding of theme.
I’m doing my theme about a book called dolphin song. It is about two girls walking along a beach
in Florida and up ahead of them they see something lying on the shore and they
don’t know what it is so they go up ahead of it to find out what it is and they
realize that it’s a dolphin so they call the animal police and they come. The
people take the dolphin to the hospital.
And they to figure out what’s wrong with it. So they find an arrow in the dolphin heart so
they try to get it out but they can’t get the arrow out. But they have to say that the dolphin is dead
that they can’t get the arrow out wit out killing the dolphin.
For theme I picked choices and decisions because I think
that they girls realized that we have to take care of plants and animals. Also
because the girls could have left the dolphin there and not even care if it
lived died or what is wrong with it and just could have kept on walking like
any other person probably would do.
Also the girls felt really good about there selves because
they tried to save a life but they just couldn’t they basically felt sad and
happy about what they have done and what has happened. I think that there could
have been another theme that is coping with loss or death because they are the
ones who found the dolphin and they tried to save its life but they couldn’t so
now they kind of have to deal with it being dead. But its not like having a mom or a dad die.
-shae haid
No comments:
Post a Comment